Thank you for reviewing the Ruger's one of the smartest handguns - SR 45. I love this beautiful beast. It is one which I got firearms safety training from. Keep reviewing guns like that.
This looks like a fairly detailed review of the Ruger SR45, especially with separate sections covering its features, disassembly, internal components and range testing. I also like that the review points out both advantages and personal preferences rather than presenting every characteristic as universally positive. The combination of a polymer frame, ambidextrous controls and a 10-round .45 ACP capacity makes the SR45 an interesting example of Ruger’s approach to full-size pistols. https://770casino.eu
Thank you for reviewing the Ruger's one of the smartest handguns - SR 45. I love this beautiful beast. It is one which I got firearms safety training from. Keep reviewing guns like that.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards,
Gunner Jacky
MA Gun License
This looks like a fairly detailed review of the Ruger SR45, especially with separate sections covering its features, disassembly, internal components and range testing. I also like that the review points out both advantages and personal preferences rather than presenting every characteristic as universally positive. The combination of a polymer frame, ambidextrous controls and a 10-round .45 ACP capacity makes the SR45 an interesting example of Ruger’s approach to full-size pistols. https://770casino.eu
ReplyDelete