Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rock River Arms (RRA) Coyote Carbine Review Part 5 - Parts, Pros, Cons, and Bottom Line

Rock River Review, RRA Review, Rock River Arms Review

I have broken down my review of the Rock River Arms Coyote Carbine into several different parts shown below.  Also below are the key Pros and Cons along with my Bottom Line remarks.
  1. Rock River Arms (RRA) Coyote Carbine Review Part 1 - The Acquisition
  2. Rock River Arms (RRA) Coyote Carbine Review Part 2 - What's In The Box
  3. Rock River Arms (RRA) Coyote Carbine Review Part 3 - The Rifle
  4. Rock River Arms (RRA) Coyote Carbine Review Part 4 - The Range Test
  5. Rock River Arms (RRA) Coyote Carbine Review Part 5 - Parts, Pros, Cons, and Bottom Line (this page)
Pros
  • 3/4" MOA capable rifle and the range test results support this claim
  • Lite weight (7.0 lbs)
  • Includes Hogue handrail and pistol grip
  • Includes two stage trigger
  • Includes gun case large enough to allow additional accessories
Cons
  • The rifle I reviewed did not have the latest RRA Operator A2 stock, although I did like the ACE AFRX Skeleton Stock
Bottom Line
There are many good AR style rifle manufacturers on the market today and I believe that Rock River Arms clearly falls within this group.  They are one of the few willing to make some significant claims on the accuracy of their rifles and I believe those claims to be true in the case of the Coyote Carbine.  Would I purchase this rifle?  Yes.  I like RRA because I think they offer good quality and value in their rifle because of the features that are provided standard with this rifle.  Should you purchase this rifle?  I recommend that you do your research and look at reviews of any rifles you are considering.  I have a hard time believing you would be dissatisfied with the Rock River Arms Coyote Carbine.  In the end, it is your investment and research is part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment